The Jerry Galusha Memorial playground also known as Kid’s Territory, is located on West Bayard Street. The park is home to youth sports and the summer playground program, gazebo area, six sports’ fields, and a concession stand are open to the public. If you are a resident of Seneca Falls or just a tourist passing through, you can enjoy the activity of this facility in the summer, fall, and spring.
Kid’s Territory Rules
- Play at your own risk.
- Seneca Falls residents only.
- Park hours are from dawn to dusk.
- No smoking, no tobacco, and no marijuana use.
- No Alcohol.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Those caught in park after dusk subject to disciplined.
- Please keep the park clean, pick up after yourself and pets.
- Pets must be leashed if brought to the park.
- In case of emergency, please call 911 and contact the Community Center at 315-568-6933.
|Missy Jones||Director, Seneca Falls Parks & Recreation|
|Ryan Major||Director, Vince’s Park & Pool|
|Wyatt Nicholson||Head Groundskeeper|
|Aaron Passalacqua||Building Maintenance Mechanic|
|Duane Swim||Building Custodian|