Beginning, June 29, 2021, you can pay fines, fees and surcharges for vehicle and traffic cases on an installment payment plan with no extra charges or interest.
The Seneca Falls Town Court continues to observe the NYS Unified Court System’s COVID-19 protocols until further notice. Effective September 15, 2021, face masks will no longer be required for any persons, regardless of vaccination status, in a Unified Court System facility, with two exceptions:
- Return from Isolation: Any person, including judges, non-judicial personnel and court visitors, returning from isolation after testing positive for COVID-19 entering a UCS facility must wear a well-fitting, disposable, non-woven mask in all areas and at all times in a UCS facility for 5 calendar days from the end of their isolation; and
- Exposure to Someone with COVID-19: After coming into close contact with someone with COVID-19. all individuals must wear a well-fitting, disposable, non-woven mask a all times around others and in all areas of our courts or facilities for the next 10 calendar days.
Voluntary Masking is Permitted – Any person may wear a mask in a court facility if they choose. Those individuals who have weakened or compromised immune systems, are at risk for severe disease because of age or medical condition or live in the same household as someone with those risk factors, may want to wear a mask in a UCS facility.
As a result of these changes in our Mask Policy, the UCS will discontinue its Orange Card and Green/White Pass programs. No identification cards or passes are required t be displayed to enter and remain in a UCS facility without a mask. Orange cards are UCS property and should not be discarded but stored for safekeeping by the individual judge and employee.
- The Court staff is not permitted to give legal advice
- The Court does not provide eviction paperwork
- Certificates of Conviction and Dispositions requests must be made in writing
For more information, please contact the Town Court at 315-568-9234
Court Filing Fees
Evictions: $ 20.00 fee
Small Claims ($0 – $1,000): $ 10.00 fee
Small Claims (Over $1,000): $ 15.00 fee
Methods of Payment
The Town Court accepts Money Orders, Certified Bank Check (exact amount), Credit and Debit cards. There will be a 2.99% service fee added to credit or debit card payments). No personal checks will be accepted. For information on payment plans now available as of June 29, 2021, click here.
|Kathy Jans-Duffy||Interim Town Justice|
|Steven M. Kelley||Town Justice|