WHEN: First Tuesday of each month
WHERE: Town Municipal Building – 130 Ovid Street
TIME: 6:00 PM
The Seneca Falls Town Board is the executive and legislative branch of town government. Town Law §64 lists the general powers of the town board, which includes but is not limited to:
- Managing and controlling town finances; and
- Controlling and managing town property; and
- Generally having and exercising all the powers conferred upon the town and such additional powers as shall be necessarily implied therefrom.
The Town Board also adopts budgets, fix salaries of officers and employees, establish rules of its procedure and adopt local laws in addition to other responsibilities.
Requests for accommodations for individuals with disabilities may be made with advanced notice of a last three work days in advance of the meeting by calling (315) 568-8013.
You may contact the Town Supervisor and members of Town Board by using one of the following options:
Click this link to email your written comments to the entire City Council using our comment webpage. To email individual City Councilors see the email links listed below.
- Direct mail your written comments via the U. S. Postal Service addressed to the Town Supervisor and Town Board, Seneca Falls Municipal Building, 130 Ovid Street, Seneca Falls, NY 13148.
- Drop off your written comments to the Town Supervisor and Town Board on the first floor of Town Hall.
- Call the Town Supervisor and Town Board and leave your comments via voice mail at 315-568-0940.
- Individual contact information for the Town Supervisor and each Town Councilor is listed below.
Town Board Members
|Michael J. Ferrara||Town Supervisor||12/31/2023|
|Kaitlyn Laskoski||Deputy Town Supervisor||12/31/2025|
|Nicaletta Greer||Secretary to the Town Board & Town Clerk|